The restaurant welcomes you in the morning for a gentle or energetic, light or hearty, sweet and/or savoury breakfast…
“Au Cuisiné Maison”, it is a healthy and simple cuisine, based on products 100% eligible for the “homemade” label and made from seasonal products that our chef offers for dinner.
From varied starters, salads, casseroles of the day (meat or fish of your choice), seasonal vegetables to desserts.
All-you-can-eat continental buffet: hot drinks, freshly squeezed fruit juices, pastries, fresh fruit, cereals, special breads, pancakes, homemade pastries, jams and honey from Provence, as well as country cheese from the Ventoux, organic eggs, cold cuts and cheeses.
Our Chef offers you every day :
– A buffet of varied starters (salads, seafood & spreads…).
– Two dishes of the day (meat or fish of your choice) served by the plate and varying according to the arrival.
– A buffet of local cheeses and desserts for the greediest.
We privilege local producers to make you discover a Provencal cuisine made with the heart.
As for wine, we have selected local domains; exclusively raised by wine growers who work in sustainable and organic agriculture.
Private dining room
Our private dining room is available on reservation and can accommodate up to 10 people.
Prices and informations
Served on weekdays from 6.30 to 9.30 am.
Served on weekends, bank holidays
and school holidays from 6.30 to 11am.
Served every day, in two courses, with a recommended reservation
from 7:00 pm to 8:30 pm and from 8:45 pm to 10:45 pm.
The restaurant is exceptionally closed on December 24th.
For dinner, we offer 2 formulas:
– All-you-can-eat appetizers & desserts buffet + dish of the day served by the plate.
– All-you-can-eat appetizers and desserts buffet for small appetites.